13 апр. 2012 г.

It's been a while since I last posted here.
So now it's time to change things a bit. :)

This image is my interpretation of the Donna Karan Resort 2012 look.
Do not know why, but when I first saw this look I thought about Red Riding Hood at once. So I made sketch, and then started vector, - it was somewhen in August. But as I was overloaded with work I could finish it only now. But better late than never, right? ;)
Few details
This piece was created in Illustrator CS5, using pen tool, pencil tool, brushes, blends, gradients, transparencies and little bit of feather for shadows of the trees and wolf, and I also used a black and white jpg of the old paper texture layered over backround in soft light mode.

-------------------------
Don't forget to check my FB page

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий